Thursday, October 9, 2008

UNDECIDED VOTERS? WHERE?

There are no undecided voters 27 days before the elections! In fact the "undecided" made their decisions a long time ago, if they ever existed. My opinion, especially for these Elections. Hard core Democrats will vote their party, and hard core Republicans will do the same - even if they are scared shit of their V.P nominee but they won't tell you this, only a whisper to their owns-

Oh! some Conservative Republicans may have the guts to speak more about their feelings but no matter what , for them it will a G.O. P vote.

Just two days ago I heard on NPR a couple of interviews with some of those people. from the start I could finish their own sentences. Most of them were voting for McCain/Palin ticket. For example a woman began by saying thatMcCain has a lot of experience as a combatant and a Senator and that obama was an intellectual (guess for whom she is voting?) the rest about Obama was totally irrelevant. She ended with - word for word- that "people are hungry for God but they don't know it." Unbelievable! A man said that after listening to the second debate (Obama/McCain) he could not vote for Obama because he did not answer any questions. WHAT?
Undecided voters are liars. They want to have a few minutes of fame, be heard on the news and pretend that they are analyzing the candidates. Or better they are using a trick to try to convince people to change their minds by speaking on a microphone.
I avoid those people. No time to waste . But I will continue to speak to those who say that they will vote for Nader or do a write-in for Kucinich (who himself is voting for Obama and encourage his own supporters to do the same.)

When in a mist of a Palin rally someone yells "kill him", when a young woman is being asked if she believes that Obama is a terrorist responds "Yes, I do" after
a non-stop week of smears against Obama's character, I am enraged but I also believe that "We’ll pass it, I predict"

This is what I sent to my political groups and personal friends:
I am sending this to personal friends but also to people I have worked with in fighting the Bush administration. While I usually respect each and every one's choice in voting, I will not this time respect the choice of anyone who knows that FASCISM is here yet who supports a third ticket knowing VERY WELL that it may end-up with a McCain/Palin victory. This is not the time for a third party's win but we must put an end to FASCISM! We all must rally behind OBAMA/BIDEN.
Please watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiQJ9Xp0xxU

And:
http://my.barackobama.com/AmericanPromiseVideo
PS: don't agree with me? Don't worry, I will not be living here any longer to pester anyone if a McCain/Palin ticket wins!
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" ~Martin Luther King Jr.~
Thank you,
http://www.sauvessanges.com/
Monique





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My father says he told a pollster that he's undecided. I think he feels he should vote for a fellow Navy vet but doesn't like him.

Walter Ebmeyer said...

I just can't imagine being undecided. But then what do you do with a woman who says she is for Palin because "she's a mom"? That's like saying you're for someone for potentially the highest office because he's a second baseman. This campaign is dredging up many old American traits: anti-intellectualism - I'm against Obama because he graduated cum laude from Harvard Law School. Or greed - Obama may raise taxes and we don't think paying taxes is patriotic. Or racism - I don't have a problem but the country is not ready for a black president. I'm not going to let the morons get me down. Forward! We seem to be winning. Walter Ebmeyer