Monday, October 25, 2010

So, you are not voting ?

To you, who told me of your plan to go for 2 weeks vacation this coming week end and who forgot to send an absentee ballot, I say shame on you!

To you, who have helped elect our president and feel that your vote was the most important one and won't go to the polls until the next Presidential Elections, I say shame on you!

To you, who have moved and did not take the time to register at your new locality, I say shame on you!

To you, you feel that your voice doesn't matter because after all what is one voice among thousands? I say shame on you!

And to you women, remember THIS
and do not make the fight of courageous women who gave you the right to vote, be in vain! VOTE!
And if you don't, shame on you! Don't ever complain as if you ever do it would be too late - much to late- you would have lost your right until next time!

No comments: