Tuesday, August 26, 2008

NO WAY, NO HOW, NO McCAIN

Wow! Hillary was fired-up this evening at the Convention! I admit, I was nervous when I saw all those signs "HILLARY". She did well, now let's see if her supporters will vote for Obama or continue to cry and punish Obama by voting for McCain or not voting at all. I watched the interview of a woman ( Hillary supporter) on C-Span. She was crying and said that she voted democrat all her life that she is always the one in her family to call everyone and make sure they cast their vote but that this time her family may have to be the one to call her and that she may not vote at all. Does this make sense?



I have more respect for someone who would stay home if the nominee were a supporter of the war. I myself would not support a president who agreed to go to Iraq. NEVER! Hey, you have to walk your talk!



In a way this convention is like all convention. Fired-up the people, give them hope. But this time the price to pay is far too high if we lose. My friend L. always says "Be afraid, very afraid". I do not want to be afraid, but I cannot lie to myself. I really do not want to have to go back to Europe and leave my 40 something life in the U.S behind, but I would not be able to bare another 4 years of a republican DICTATORSHIP.



I cannot wait to watch the Republican convention ( if my stomach can take it). The lies will be pouring that's for sure. OH!
here is the best of the Inky today. Don't worry more of the same will be coming until November. Nice time we are living!

No comments: