Tuesday, September 9, 2008

WAKE UP AMERICA!

I would think that by now Obama would be ahead and I mean far aghead of McCain on the polls. Here we go again, did I say before that I do not trust the polls? Cannot help it to glanced at them. Do people choose to be fooled again? Today Bush declares that he is "thinking" to pull out 8,000 Troops from Iraq. Good thinking jerk! They should not have been there at the first place.
This war should be the number one issue in the presidential election. What are people thinking? Economy? yup: THE WAR, moral values? THE WAR! Here is for you Mr. Bush:
Mr. President,
I want to knowWhat is a mother to say to her child when old enough to ask why did Dad go to war, why did he have to die?What should we read on the tombs of the brave American soldiers who lost their lives?What should we tell the orphans of Iraq?I want to know the name of the God you pray, the one who tells you that you were right to attack Iraq, how you manage to smile and lie at the same time, how you can sleep at night.I want to know how many poor families, how many people without health insurance, how many of our own we could have helped with 500 ++++million dollars we are spending every four-day in Iraq.You have carried your support for the death penalty beyond the country you chose to bomb. I am joining all the outraged citizens of America, I am standing up and I am fighting back.Mr. President, you have to be impeached for treachery and I WANT TO KNOW when. It won’t bring back our sisters and brothers neither the innocents who lost their lives just because they happened to be there. But it may bring back trust in our heart that America stands for Justice. Your legacy will be “the war president.” You own it. Mr. President I want to know that one day you will be humble enough to say that you are sorry, instead of pointing fingers at those who “mislead” you. If I cannot find peace for your war that I call a massacre, it may restore in me the faith in humanity.

No comments: